< American Vanguard Sustainability Report
We at American Vanguard Corporation are committed to global leadership in sustainability. Throughout our organization, we strive to improve the lives and well-being of our employees and communities, as well as our customers. Our corporate sustainability strategy is built on several core values, summarized below, and detailed in the sections to follow:
- Safety – Our “safety-first” culture starts within highly-regulated manufacturing plants, continues into the design of science-backed products and extends to market-leading delivery systems.
- Making a Difference – By rewarding achievement and giving our workers a voice, we attract employees who want to make a difference in their careers, in the company and in the communities that we serve.
- Raising AgChem to Precision Ag – Building upon decades of improved formulations, application methods and delivery systems, we have entered the realm of precision agriculture with SIMPAS™, a new technology that enables growers to prescriptively apply multiple crop inputs only where they are needed, thereby maximizing yields while improving the environmental footprint.
- Stakeholder Engagement – We recognize that the key to being a good corporate citizen is open and continuous engagement with our many stakeholders, including employees, customers, suppliers, regulators, partners, university and other researchers, peers, communities and investors.
- Stewardship and Conservation – We use data-backed programs to manage our resource consumption and emissions and strive to minimize our carbon emissions, efficiently manage utilities, conserve resources, and ensure responsible disposal practices.
OSHA Regional Administrator presents VPP Star flag to AMVAC Marsing